Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Filtered through morning sickness

Many o' person has told me to update the blog but to be honest, in the evenings as soon as the boys are in bed I hit the couch and then drag myself to bed from there. I'm a party animal. But I'm really hopeful that in the next 2 weeks I'll feel more like myself and less like someone with the stomach flu every.day. I am still enjoying my boys everyday though and they've been really sweet to be understanding when I tell them I don't feel good.
Here's some recent pictures of our doings...
  Fin tried on his Aunt Caits glasses when we went to have dinner with her on Hillsborough St. I think it suits  him :o)

My boys in the wolfpack ears on campus. I.love.this.pic.

Pool day with Annie. Three kids swimming (drowning?) in three different directions is equivalent to a water aerobics class.

We went to Happy Holly's with my nieces Emma and Grace to eat sno balls. Emma was so sweet and shared with Cole. She'd then turn to me after every bite and say, " Aren't I being SO nice??". She is such a pistol.



Twinsie Cousins.

Jamie and David had a wedding one night so we watched Noah for them. I found this to be the safest place for him.
All I have to say is this next baby better come out with running shoes on b/c his/her brothers may or may not smother it with love. They love them some babies.

Jamie and David brought us Krispy Kreme as a thank you for watching Noah. Cole downed one before I could sit down and asked for another. I complied and he downed that one too! When he asked for a third I put my foot down and offered him a banana instead. He refused and got down from his highchair. I went to switch the laundry and when I came back I found this...
He had climbed on the table and helped himself to a third (!) doughnut. I'd blame him but lets be honest...it's in his genes.

Pat took Fin and Will to a place called Defying Gravity which is made entirely out of trampolines and foam pits. I was sooo jealous. Fin died and wen to heaven.

This little imps favorite thing to do is find anything to color with and then go find a wall to color on. It's loads of fun, let me tell you. He will come running out of a room and say, "E-L-E" so proudly. He thinks he's spelling Cole. Fin never did this so I'm kind of at a loss but I have bought stock in Magic Erasers.


We're now gearing up for this guys 4th birthday this weekend. There will be a small party for his friends, there will be lots of tacky superhero stuff, there will be doughnuts, and there will be a little boy who has been looking forward to this for months. I can't wait to love on him but seriously, HOW is is he four?? I swear I was just swaddling him yesterday.
Please take note of his spiderman pj's with his webshooter in hand. Silly string is his newly discovered joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment