Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Asheville weekend

Last weekend Pat had to be in Asheville for work so the boys and I tagged along. While it was challenging with the late nights, eating out so much with the boys, and walking up a freakin mountain to get to the dining room, we had a good time as a family enjoy cooler temperatures and a fun town. I'd never been to downtown Asheville and I LOVED it. SO, so cool.

Cole and I at the John Deere pool party. How is this child this cute?

The first morning we woke up there, I found the boys like this. They are SO affectionate towards each other lately and I love it. Cole will say to Fin, "Hands?" and Fin will take his hand and they'll walk together. It's the cutest.

View from our porch. It was such a beautiful resort.

The mountain we climbed up to our meals. It may not look big but it kept getting steeper beyond the picture and I had Cole on my hip the whole time. I earned my food.

The boys and I played in a little creek on the golf course until an old fogey pulled up in his cart and said, "You know golfers need quiet right??". Um yes, sir, but right now there are no golfers around. 'Bout to throw him in the creek.

Saturday morning we walked all around downtown. In the middle of the square was a sprayground. Cole walked around like he owned the place.


Fin tripped .2 seconds into getting out of the car and it took homeboy a looooong time to get over that boo-boo.


Pat took the boys running through the sprayground and they loved it.

Fin made a statue friend. Notice him still holding his shorts up to protect his cut.

You may think he's sharing his juicebox with her but no, he is picking her nose with the straw. Because he's a boy and apparently that's hilarious.

Riding piggies.

We took a picture for Grandma at this shop b/c Denise would have Loooooved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment