Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Beach Pics 2012

My sister Nicole and her husband are great photographers and they were gracious enough to take some pics for us at the beach. I don't like posey pics, I just like to have pictures capturing us so that we can look back and remember the boys and our family at each stage. Nicole did my maternity pics for when I was pregnant with Cole so I knew she'd do a great job. Love them.






Note to future rebecca self looking back at these pics: You still mainly wore bikinis.This was a random tankini day. While more flattering, you still will not give in to tankinis. You are more stubborn than wise.

Stare down.

If it's wrong to call a boy "beautiful", I don't want to be right.

Pat has always been able to LAUNCH the boys so high in the air. So glad we finally captured it.
With Fin.

With Cole.

I. Melt.


Arms Full. Couldn't be gladder.

My boys.


Prom pic with Pat and Uncle Will.


All the boys (minus pops) (Dangit wish we had thought to put him in there). Robs hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment