Tuesday, July 24, 2012

patapalooza 2012

I guess you could say that we're still in the midst of the celebration of Pat's birthday that is Patapalooza. Pat went golfing all day with a friend Saturday as part of my birthday present to him. Then his actual birthday was Sunday where we did presents and had his parents over for dinner, but we still won't celebrate with my family until this weekend so we are still in birthday purgatory. Pat takes full advantage of this too, reminding me, "But it's my birthday" if he wants his head rubbed.

We always take a family pic on his birthday and this is one we won't soon forget b/c of a certain pantsless member. Potty training 2012.

Pat with his parents

SO for one of Pat's presents I gave him a small wolfpack hoop to hopefully hang on the back of Fin's door for him and the boys to play with. Mama was quickly nixed and now it's hanging in our entryway. So very classy. Notice Fin's ambitious flying slam dunk.

28 and he can still slam dunk.

Batman and his grandparents.
We loved have Dennis and Denise over and the boys were in heaven with their grandparents here. One of the things I love about Denise is she works at Trader Joe's and when she comes to visit, my fridge always has more in it when she leaves then before she came :o)

Happy Birthday Pat! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment