Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Turtle Hunting

On a whim at the beach, Pat suggested one morning we take the kids to the aquarium. He told Fin by calling him into our room, having the aquarium website on his computer where the penguins were dancing everywhere and saying, "are you ready for the best time of your life??". Haha, no pressure. Fin's face lit up and he was sooo excited. So off we went with Uncle Will.

There was this projected pond on the floor where if you stepped on it, it would ripple and splash. The boys loved it...not gonna lie it kinda blew my mind too ;o)

Seeing penguins

Fin kept saying, "Pops would love these penguins". My dad is a big fan of 'March of the Penguins'.


My favorite thing was we all got to measure ourselves to see what penguin we would be.


Seriously, who knew there would be a penguin Pat's size? Although if I ever met a penguin that big, I would totally sprint in the other direction.





Cole and I riding a turtle. He loooved all the "fishies" and "turtles" but he's like me when we go to a museum...we like to be educated at a sprint. Pat and Fin on the other hand could have studied those fish for hours.


Moment to note: EVERYONE should have an Uncle Will. How many 13 year old boys are so good with kids, volunteer to push strollers, and don't mind being silly with little boys? He can live with us anytime.



Love this pic of the boys.

Cole looking guilty. Knowing him, he probably messed with a shark or something.

For all Keegans, I present...
I was really impressed by this place. It had been recently renovated and you could tell. We will def go back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment