Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lilah at 6 months

Can we just please kick off her 6 month post with this awesome pic?



I'm sorry Lilah (but I'm not sorry). I love those rolls so very much. They are kissable, and dimpled and I nibble them everyday and they are some kind of soft baby drug to me.
Moving on...
Our Janie is 6 almost 7 months now. Still so so happy, still so sweet, trying new things now like...
A pumpkin waffle and sitting in a highchair for the first time.


Hanging in an icecream shop with the bros.


Cooking with Mama (dream come true for me!). I have such sweet memories cooking in my moms kitchen and I cannot wait to do the same with her.


Snuggling on the couch with Fin like she's fifteen years old or something.


Cat naps in the car. That's not new both this is a really cute pic of her and her foot :o)


Still crashing mom and dads date night. She's about to get the boot soon though because while always giggling, she's become a little bit of a wiggle worm and she competes with me for her daddy's affections.


Still one of the cutest monkeys I've ever seen.


Lilah seems so big to me lately. She's sleeping better, while still not all the way through the night. That's ok though, Mama's been broken by the other two and now the expectations are very very low. Basically if she's not trying to climb out of her crib or waking up every half hour, anything else goes!
She's tried some oatmeal and I've given her little crusts, fruits and waffles to suck on. We're going to do the same route that we did with Cole and do minimal pureed foods and mainly breastfeed with a little bit of food in its true form. I loved this with Cole (partly because of how easy it was) and it worked great so if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Lilah is LOUD with the vocals. She's a growler, a shrieker and a singer. I joke and say she's the most masculine baby we've ever had b/c she has the funniest deep throated growls. She rarely fusses though and mainly is just training to be as vocal as her brothers. We're very excited about this....actually we're very scared of adding another talker into the bunch. We can only take so much.

Lilah is doted on by her brothers. Her daddy smothers with kisses and when he's walks into the room and sees her, he always say, "well well well, if it isn't little Miss Holly Springs", which cracks me up everytime. She's my bestie and such a joy to us.



Lilah, You.are.Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment