Monday, September 29, 2014

Sillies, smooches and teacher workdays

Cole disappeared for 10 seconds in Target and reappeared as this. Oh Target Halloween costumes, you never fail us.


Lilah found this Olaf bucket, shrieked, "SUMMER!!", and took off like a bat out of hell around the store. It's true love.


Fin had a teacher workday Thursday and I looooved pal-ing around town with my three amigos for the day. We played at a playground, met Nanny for lunch, and enjoyed being lazy in our Jammie's.





Wagon rides are her love language.


True loves kiss


Nothing makes me feel like a good mom more then letting them do art projects. THe mess never equals the amount of time spent.


I found Lilah laying on my bathroom floor, rolling around with my open shampoo bottle, singing, "everybody dance now". She's special that one...



No comments:

Post a Comment