Sunday, September 21, 2014

Whoa Nelly

ohmywordi'msobehind. Our summer was....SO VERY BUSY. So much going on. I"m cutting myself a break here and doing mainly just photos to catch up. Otherwise I'll have to pull an overnighter to write all the updates and Mama needs her sleep!
Let's start with Late June, early July...

We had Kids Week at church the week before the beach. This was Cole's first year being able to go and my first year volunteering. Add in that we decided last second to use that week to get our house ready to put on the market....it was an insane, tiring, awesome week. The kids LOOOOVED Kids Week, and while it was fun volunteering w/ friends...I think all of us women agree to have the dads volunteer next year ;o) we're all about equality...






















No comments:

Post a Comment