Monday, March 11, 2013

Ready and waiting

Lilah girls nursery is all finished and waiting for her. It's such a calming room to me and lately when the three boys (yes Pat is a boy when playing) are doing their nightly massive wrestle/scream fest/pillow fight session, I sneak off to her room and sit in the glider with the door closed. This usually lasts 1 minute until one of the boys are coming to find me because they "miss me" but I do enjoy my hideaway.

View of the crib. You may not be able to see but the print is of a hedgehog floating down on a balloon. Because I seriously have never seen anything cuter in my life.


Changing corner


Glider by the window. Third baby to be rocked/nursed there. I'd say we are getting our mileage out of it :)


Sweet dress my mom bought for Lilah that has lilacs on it


Bedding: not a great pic but lots of light pinks, yellow and dark gray.


Another view of the changing corner.


Lilah's crib is the boys Favorite place to play in the house. They lay on Boppys, blow air at the Birdies hanging to make them dance, sing Happy Birthday to Lilah and sneak race cars and dinosaurs in. At least someone's occupying the crib :)





My sister Sarah was a Huge help in putting the nursery together. Can't wait to see a baby in it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment