Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Kate

I became a Keegan aunt for the first time and let me tell you, it felt so weird to be on the other side of things! I'm used to doing the birthing, not the waiting... :)

Here's a snapshot of a convo between Me and Pat while Nicole was in labor.



After a long labor, Nicole was such a trooper and had to have a Csection. Finally we all got to meet beautiful Kate! I'm telling you, a labor/delivery unit is like crack to me. It's a good thing I already have a two month old otherwise I would have some serious baby fever just from visiting Kate. Poor Pat will turn pale just from reading this.


It is such a blessing to me to see Nicole and Rob as parents. They are already such an awesome team together.


First cousin pic. Lilah 11 wks, Kate 11 hours :)


So in love with this beautiful face and grateful that God has gifted Lilah with a sweet lifelong friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment