Tuesday, January 15, 2013

31 weeks and chugging along

31+ week belly photo. Thinking my size small tshirts are begging for retirement.


Lilah is a mover and a shaker, just like her brothers. I don't know if that means I have very active babies or if being 5'2", they are just trying to make space for themselves by trying to bust through the belly. I can put a remote or my phone on my belly when she's moving and she will kick it right off. Her different body parts stick out of different parts of my belly, which is always a little alien-ish to me :)
If she's still in the evening, Pat will start talk to my belly and every single time she wakes up right away and starts kicking hard. Would be sweet if it wasn't uncomfortable so I try to kick him away when he wants to wake her up :)
This pregnancy has definitely been my most uncomfortable with lots of sore muscles and ligaments, sciatic pain and other fun pregnancy symptoms. But truly, if she's healthy and thriving that's all that matters.
STILL have not started the nursery. Pat was supposed to paint last weekend but with Cole being sick that week with the flu and crying non stop, I told him I'd rather have his help then have him paint. He was more than happy to skip out of that chore :) It will happen this weekend though!

Right now the only decor I have for her nursery is this donkey and snake that Finley wanted to paint for Lilah...using primary camo colors...should be interesting to incorporate that one :) love his sweet heart.



Getting so ready to get through these next two winter months, have her here, and kiss all over her chub cheeks. Because if she's anything like her brothers, those cheeks are going to be delectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment