Sunday, April 21, 2013

Saturday Snugs

Saturday afternoon Pat took the boys out to get Crocs while I stayed home with Lilah. It was supposed to be a quick trip but then he called and asked if I wanted him to take the boys out to eat so I could have more of a break. Ummm I'm pretty sure you knew the answer to that one before you called! Love that man.
Since Lilah was sleepy I had big plans to put her down, sit on the couch and watch an episode of Law and Order while eating a cupcake. Bliss. But then she fell asleep on me while I was burping her and I just couldn't put her down. It's rare I can just let her sleep on me during the day bc one of her brothers is usually climbing on my head or asking for a snack. So she slept on me for an hour and a half until the boys burst into the house like tornadoes. And it was perfect.


And then that night after the boys were in bed, Pat and I took turns howling at her to get her to smile. Let it be known that I am the first person that Lilah ever smiled at and Fin is my witness. But last night Pats game was tight and she was all about her daddy. Smiling and flirting shamelessly.





I would've been jealous but I was too busy melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment