Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some of the firsts...

First time meeting family. (Wish I'd gotten pics of everyone!)

















First sponge bath. Not a fan.


First "tubby" bath. I bathe her every night before bed as her signal that it's bedtime. My mom gave us that advice when we had Fin and its worked really well for all of our babies. Bathe, nurse wrapped in a cozy blanket to warm up, get all swaddled up, out for the night :)


First time wearing a dress. We all swooned at the cuteness :)





First holiday...Easter. She was 10 days old!


First time in a stroller.


First time laying outside.


First trip to Sonic. This is sacred stuff.


First time at Nanny's house. You call her Nanny, I call her my "angel of mercy" during postpartum times. Such a help and encourager to me as I sift through the baby blues.


First time making friends with the living room lamp :)


Third baby and every first is still just as precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment