Friday, May 23, 2014

Fin's Preschool Graduation

He graduated. From Preschool. I don't want to talk about it. But he LOVED today. I think it made him feel so so grown and big. He just kept saying, "I just can't believe in my mind that I am GRADUATED now". Like this was college level stuff to him :O) I love that he's inherited my sense of being dramatic.
Some family members came out which he was so tickled about and it was a great day to make him feel loved and special. He's not smiling in his graduation pics b/c he said it was a serious time. Oh my word, this kid :o)














He has been so into hanging with Pat lately and tagging along with everything he does that at the end of his graduation day he said, "You know, I'm not really Daddy's son anymore and he's not like my dad. We're just buddies".
I'm dead. I died from all the love and cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment