Friday, May 23, 2014

Zoo Day

We had the most amazing day at the zoo with Aunt Cait, Aunt Nicole and baby Kate, and Nanny. I'd been promising the boys we would go forever and I wanted to do it before it got too hot. I didn't really have any expectations, either good or bad. I figured it would be a lot of walking...we would be lucky to see some animals up close maybe. But the day far exceeded my expectations. The kids did great and were GIDDY that we were there. My greatest memory is the first animals we saw were an ostrich and giraffe up close and the kids were freaking out and Fin was manically giggling, "I cant even believe this". I'm positive seeing things through kids eyes makes it more enjoyable then even being a kid yourself.











































We ended the day with sleepy Nanny snuggles. Success all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment