Thursday, May 19, 2011

Give me all your duggies

(titled dedicated to Kier who turned the rap song "Teach me how to duggie" into "Give me all your duggies" for Fin. Funny...yet questionable)
I was pulling into Dunkin Doughnuts this morning to meet up with Kier and Anna before they skipped town for camp this summer. Right as I was about to turn the car off, Kanye Wests' song 'Golddigger' came on the radio. I.love.this.song. It's basically my anthem. I mean, we live the high life out here in Holly Springs.
So anyways, I was torn. Listen to the song while Fin and Cole squirm and fuss in the backseat b/c they can sense when they are within 5 miles of a doughnut store, or turn off the song and start unloading the boys. I sighed and took the keys out of the ignition. Right as I started unbuckling the boys, Kier and Anna pulled up in the ol' minivan bobbing and blasting with the windows down to none other than...'Golddigger'. Love.
why you no give me duggies?

1 comment:

  1. love your new blog design!!! wish i could eat some duggies with cole & fin today :) duggie date soon!

    ReplyDelete