Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shoes for Sibs

Awesome night out with the siblings. Bittersweet because this is the last time we will all be together for two years. Seriously, who are we? World travelers? No thanks, give me the old 27540 zip code any day.
For graduation we gifted Kier, Sage and Bethy with new shoes. So we all met up at the food court at Cary Towne Center (yes it still exists). After dinner we headed to Rack Room where we were presented with the unforseen problem of two out of the three girls having feet the size of eight year olds. Much searching and in impromptu shimmy from Cait later and we had sucess. Of course we had to take a picture to document it. Will insisted on being in the picture because he said his shoes were just as cool as theirs but we bumped that idea.
Love my siblings. So very sad everyone is separating. I know I'm supposed to be happy for them and in my reasonable seconds of the day I am, but during my selfish hours I miss them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment