Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Somedays you win, somedays you...survive

Somedays you let your two year old watch more television than you'd like b/c you NEED to clean and you don't want to do it with his "help" because his ratio of spraying Febreeze is half a bottle per room and your house smells like a 70 year old lady wearing cheap perfume.
Somedays you swear that today is the day you will finally move the piles of clean folded laundry from the floor of your room to their rightful place...instead of just doing a load a day and adding to the existing piles.
Somedays you throw an assortment of random objects to your baby because they're new and interesting and will keep him occupied for a longer time. Plastic hammer and water bottle anyone?
Sooooo motherhood is hard ya'll! This week has left me humbled, bewildered and more than a little sleep deprived. I love my boys, I LOVE and am so grateful I can stay home with them but it is by far my hardest job. I think that's a good thing b/c I am daily reminded that I do not have everything figured out but the Lord does and he is always ready and willing to listen to my vents (which may or may not have the phrase "why won't he just poop??" in them a little too often" lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment