Friday, May 20, 2011

This guy...

turned 8 months old today. I'm so sad. He's getting so big and plays with his big brother and flirts with other girls (especially the blondes) and overall oozes sweetness. Some of Cole's highlights are:
-Fake laughs and fake cries. It's hilarious. Especially when he starts to fake cry and you smile at him and he can't help but give you a huge gummy grin.
-rolls everywhere and grabs everything. He even has started getting up on all fours like he wants to crawl. I know! When I caught him doing this I pushed him over and grounded him and took away all his nummies. Just kidding. But I really wanted to because that's how serious I am at him not.becoming.mobile.
-Gives huge wet kisses where he might latch onto your face for a leeetle too long b/c he thinks you're a boob.
-Nurses every 2-3 hours although he would nurse every hour if I let him.
-Is bipolar about baby food but has been getting better and better at using a spoon.
-Loves sitting in the tub with his brother now.
-wears 9-12 month clothes. Wait till you see the rolls in his bathing suit. I die.
-Lights up our life. He and Fin ADORE each other and he gets so excited when Pat comes home from work.
Cole is truly the easiest, happiest baby and my forever little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment