Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas goodness

O this season has been amazing. SO magical, so much excitement over every inflated Santa and every dancing Snoopy toy in a store wearing a Santa hat. It's just a great reason to totally become a kid again. Fine, twist my arm. We've tried to do something Christmassy everyday and here are some of our  happenings...

Christmas shopping for Daddy quickly turned into modeling sunglasses. Also...My hatred of Walmart increases tenfold at Christmas. I truly believe there is one employee assigned to assist the entire store of customers.


We celebrated Uncle Will being out for Christmas break by hitting up a park.

Will and Fin on the bridge over US1. All three boys were entranced :o)

Cole was content to lay back in the stroller and point out all the big trucks to me.


Today we did massive amounts of Christmas baking. I was holding off on baking until I had my glucose test at the doctors. Knowing my willpower I knew I would end up eating 12 hershey kiss cookies and then fail my diabetes test while I feigned surprise. We made hershey kiss cookies, M&M pretzels, and Chocolate bark.
Negligent mom turns "ooops I forgot to buy Christmas colored M&M's" into a sorting preschool lesson. Find the red and green ones! 


Cole "helping" me place the Hershey kisses on the pretzels. The ratio of mouth to pretzel was one to one I'm pretty sure based on the fact of him doing laps around the house at naptime.

"I eat it?" as he eats it.

Sweet little elves.

Some of the finished products. Had to quickly give it away to neighbors before we ate ourselves into sugar comas ;o)


Savoring everyday until Christmas and counting the days until Pat's off of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment