Saturday, December 29, 2012

Keegan Progressive Dinner

Tonight we did our second Keegan Family Progressive dinner. We did this 3 years ago when everyone happened to move into new homes and we brought it back again the year to see everyone's latest home improvements. Instead of 5 homes though, we just did 3 since we see my parents home all the time and Kiersten was sick and couldn't participate :o( It was much caravaning and much "check out each bed at each house by jumping on it" on the part of the boys.
We started out at Nicole and Rob's house. Rob just made beautiful built in book shelves that are amazing. Also, I hadn't seen their house since the day they moved into it a little while back so I was excited to see where they put all the things that were in the cardboard boxes. Crazy to think I'll have a little niece or nephew in one of their rooms come June. 
We took a group pic at each house.


After Nicole's house where we had salad, we headed to SJ's for mellow mushroom pizza. My boys LOVE Sarah's house, always have. I'm 100% confident it's because she has stairs they can run up and down. What can I say, we don't get out much.
Sarah's house is what I hope my house would look like if I didn't have small children that would break or tear a million things. *Sigh* so pretty and no small plastic parts laying around. 

Sarah and pops deep in thought, ha!

Finley on his beloved stairs. Uncle Will is probably chasing him and I'm probably yelling, "Let's caaaaalm it down" for the 80th time.

Love this of Nicole teasing Cole. She considers him her namesake :o)


We landed at our house for dessert where everyone could see our new hardwood floors. The boys were a big fan of cake past bedtime and Uncle Rob turned into Uncle Wob and dressed up all goofy and made Fin hysterical laugh with his accent/Fin might have nightmares tonight :o)


Uncle Wob being intense...


Such a fun night which I count as a success with no meltdowns and my house is now deep cleaned from preparing for company. Win-Win.


No comments:

Post a Comment