Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow take 2

After completely ignoring the weather forecast out of sheer annoyance, Pat and I were upstairs working out at the Y on Saturday when we saw huge snowflakes start to come down. We were excited to see the boys reactions so we picked them up from their class downstairs and as soon as we got outside, Fin swore he caught 3 snowflakes on his tongue. When we got home it was all about grilled cheese, tomato soup and preparing snow clothes for an after nap snowball fight.




The dang State game kept dragging on and on so I took the boys out first to allow Pat to coach his team through the screen in peace :) And yes I can still zip my jacket up thankyouverymuch. The boys immediately took to throwing anything snow related at me.
Cole took throwing snowballs very seriously.




Fin thought he was the sneakiest guy on earth.




Pat joined in the fun and in case you're wondering...yes, that is a baby toboggan on his head and yes, he will pelt his 9 months pregnant wife in the butt with a snowball. I howled...that sucker hurt, but I felt better later when I accidentally pelted him in the face.




Fin has been hoping and dreaming for real snow all winter so I was so glad he got to experience snowballs, snow angels, and of course hot chocolate with marshmallows. Now I'm over it though, so if the pool could open soon I'd be very appreciative. My paleness thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment