Monday, August 19, 2013

Round here

Since the wedding we've been doing summery things like hitting up the Y a lot, finally paying off our library tab so we can borrow books again (*sigh* yes mom it's true), and still hitting up the pool a ton.


I finally got to meet my best friend Jenni's little one Amos who has the cutest belly you ever did see. Save this one for the wedding slideshow. I"m calling it.


We have the sweetest old man lifeguard named Ed who lets the boys help him check chemicals at break time. Cole thinks he is the coolest thing ever.


These two have a special sweet connection. Fin would kiss on her all day if I let him. Cole's relationship with her is a little more formal. As in most times he sees her he goes up to her and says, "Hi Lilah, I'm Coley bear". Apparently in his mind she has Alzheimer's.


Sidenote: My niece Kate is the cutest little pixie.


There's a deli/bakery by our house that Pat took us to one morning for breakfast. So so yummy. I smell a tradition...


What happens when Pat's in charge of the baby while I bathe the boys...



Two brothers in a sleeping bag. Grandma gave them one and they both love it so much that Cole sleeps in it for naps and Fin sleeps in it for night time. This is contested every.single.day.


We are so sad as summer winds down that Uncle Will went back to school. He's in highschool now which is a joke because last time I checked, they do not let two year olds in highschool and in my mind, Will is still two years old. That kid is GOLDEN around small children. Biggest help ever.


We aren't wishing away summer at all, especially with as much rain as we've had. I'm still embracing the heat although I'm not gonna lie...I've been day dreaming about skinny jeans and pumpkin patches lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment