Wednesday, August 7, 2013

When Kiersten got married...


Three down, three to go :) Kiersten got married this past weekend and it couldn't have been a more beautiful time with our close family and friends. My favorite thing about these family weddings is getting to see the Long Island crew and family from all over.
Friday was the bridesmaid luncheon. Lilah and I got all dolled up and headed to my parents for that.


Afterwards we got our nails done with the bride.


When I got home I gave the boys their ring bearer gifts. Lucky me, two more nerf guns were introduced into the house :) you can guess who was hunted with those.


Friday night we were sooo blessed that Jamie and David kept the boys for us while we headed to the rehearsal dinner. Of course we had to dress the cousins alike in outfits from Colleen. Here's Kate (8 weeks) and Lilah (4 months)


Saturday Jamie and I headed over to my parents house for a lunch for everyone and then Jamie did an amazing job on my, Sarah's, Caits and Anna's hair for the wedding. It was fun to all hang out before the wedding craziness. My sisters dubbed Jamie an honorary Keegan now, although her blonde curly hair might give her away.
Lilah caught some beauty sleep on the way to the farm.


Cousins hanging out and cooling off before the wedding





Lets get this party started...


NC State garter for the groom as a surprise :)











Pat taught the flower girls and ring bearers a little game called, "hit Uncle Will with the cornhole bean bags".


Bride and groom with Fin and Emily.


Daddy daughter dance


Cole and Cait in love. I hate that I didn't get a pic of the boys in their bow ties before they took them off because they were edible cute. But I saw the photographer take like a bajillion pics of their cuteness so I'm sure to see some soon :)


Dance party


Um love this pic. We stinking love Mrs Lostrito.


Daddy's tie.


Day after exhaustion at brunch. Missing the Mrs.


Lilah passed out on Nanny at the wedding amidst the loud dance music and cake eating. Such a sweetie.



The boys were some of the first to hit the dance floor and the last to leave. Fin and Emily made every song a slow song and danced to them in a hilarious "do they know they're cousins?" kind of way. We ended the weekend fried and happy. So blessed to see the love between Kier and Sam in such a sweet country wedding.

1 comment: