Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fin the entrepreneur




The Arnold's gave Fin a whole bug catching set for his birthday and let me tell you...nary a fly has lasted more then a minute in our house since then. I'm loving it.
Yesterday Fin made business cards that said, "If you have a bug or animal problem in your house, call Finley" and I had to write my phone number on the cards. He then drew a picture of a butterfly on it and a kinda creepy face. He fell to pieces when he couldn't master the drawing of a net so I assured him that was more of a six year old thing and we moved on.
He dropped off his card and waited by the phone... He asked me if anyone had called every five minutes and came into my room with a furrowed brow to ask, "Did you remember to write on the card that we're closed if there is a full moon". Silly me, that totally should have crossed my mind. He was a little peeved at me that I hadn't but managed to get over it.
Since then he's had 2 business calls (both from kind Jamie and David) and he's locked himself in our bathroom with a ginormous fly and his net. Im not sure what went down in there but there was a lot of crashing and he kept yelling, "you can FLY but you can't hide!!!".
He emerged sweaty and victorious with a pissed off fly in his net.
We are hoping he goes to college one day but if not...I'm not too worried about him making ends meet.

1 comment:

  1. I think he found his tag line for the next round of business cards! "They Can Fly, But they Can't Hide!" Call Fin aka "FLYPAPER"

    ReplyDelete