Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Detox

So we've been attempting to detox from the beach. Last week was glorious, filled with sand bars, fuzzy navels and should I eat a second sandwhich or 5 mini snickers? dilemnas. My biggest problems were hunting down 3 boys worth of sandy swimsuits and moldy towels. Also I discovered Nutella which I then proceeded to dip my breakfast, lunch and dinner in. So yummy. This week is a different story though.
7 loads of laundry later I feel like we are settled back in, however begrudgingly. The boys and I miss having Pat around during the day, Fin misses all his relatives, Cole screams hysterically whenever he sees his carseat, making for some fun errand trips around town, and I have a line of (unspeakable name) ants marching around my kitchen taunting me. Emerald Isle, take me away!
O well, hopefully these pictures can hold me over until next year.

Pat and Fin on a crabby hunt. I don't go on those jokers unless I'm wearing sneakers. I don't trust 'em.

It's a good thing he's so darn cute b/c I have no idea what to do with his hair. I call it his "pastor hair".

Nanny always has "chewies" for Fin.

Who me? Eating sand? Never happened.

How stressful is this?

Cole and Pops are best friends. I die.

We are avid bocci-ers. And yes we did have our own measuring tape this year. Look at that form.

Uncle Rob buried Fin. Its the most stationary I've ever seen him.
 *Sigh* all good things must come to an end. This week we are preparing for Pat-a-palooza. What is this you ask? Well my husbands birthday is Friday and somehow his birthday always becomes a weeklong event. I'm not complaining because there are usually a lot of desserts involved. Now if you'll excuse me I must go dip my head in a vat of Nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment