Monday, July 4, 2011

Where it all began...

 Great 4th of July. We took the boys to KF pool for the usual festivities. I've gone there since I was 3 and Pat and I met there when we both lifeguarded at the ages of 16 and 17. It's one of my favorite places in the world. It was so neat to go back this year, have people meet Cole, let Fin partake in the kids festivities, and just chill. Below is a montage of photos from the day.  Two things worth noting...1) Fin takes his water balloon catching duties VERY seriously. He held that pose with his hands out for a good 5 minutes before the first toss even happened. Sadly his game ended with the first toss. 2) Please pay special attention to Nicole and my new brother in law's matching suits. Love it. Love them. Hilarious.     




               
  
 




 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment