Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sequence of Events

Fin frantically "fixing" things on his tool box before Cole finds him.

Guess who's here? What is that? Is it edible?

Some use it for screws, some use it for snack.

Alright well let me just show you how to use this drill...I do watch Handy Manny.

I'm bored, what else can I find that's dangerous to play with?
It's been really funny watching the boys learn to share toys. You would think the almost three year old would have the hard time but actually it's Cole! If he sees something Fin has that he wants he yells like a foghorn in his face until Fin drops it out of self defense. It really is the loudest monotone noise you've heard. My easy-peasy baby has developed opinions lately and it has thrown us all for a little loop.

1 comment:

  1. Haha safety first, Fin!! Loving the safety glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete