Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For my Mama heart...

Just a sweet moment that I want to remember...
Last night it was just the boys and I for dinner so I decided to use a Qdoba coupon and give myself the night off from cooking. I took the boys out in the pouring rain, got our food, got both settled in their booster seat and high chair and sat down to eat. Except Cole was boycotting (loudly) his highchair and ended up crawling all over me and fruit punch was spilled and black beans were thrown until I was more than a little frazzled. Fin seemed oblivious to it all and just kept chatting away to me about the pool, his friends, and why he loves root beer. He just seemed so grown up and my little buddy. When we were cleaning up the table Fin slipped his little hand in mine and said "I liked talking like that for a little minute". And I loved that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment