Thursday, July 14, 2011

Excuse me, have we met?

Along with having fabulous family time this week, Pat and I have so enjoyed getting to reconnect and have a lot of one on one time with each other. My family has been so gracious helping out with the boys so we can do things like have a date night, go out in the water together, and even *gasp* have a conversation with no interruptions.
Monday night we went out on a date at a waterfront restaurant. It was GORGEOUS.

We were a big fan of the food.

What a sweet face he has.

Our view as we ate.

We obviously hated the food.

Banana pudding parfait. Get in my belly.

Fin entertained the folks while we were gone. What will he do next week when 800 people aren't hanging on his every word. He's in for a rude awakening.

Another day during naps, Pat, Sage, Will and I went Jetskiing. It was SO much fun. This is Sarah and I with our jetski ready faces. Game on.
                          We will all be in mourning when this week is over, but what a blessed time we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment