Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Guess Who's Back?
Back Again.
Caitlin's back.
Tell a friend.
(A little Eminem for you)
My youngest sister Caitlins baaaaaack from Honduras. And she's beautiful and bilingual, and funny as always and she brought me a present :o)
But she's back for good now so we had to throw down at the Keegan casa. I came up with the theme from the poem "To market to market to buy a fat hog, home again, home again Jiggity Jog. To market to Market to buy a fat pig, Home again, Home again Jiggity Jig". (Pats myself on the back). So we took that and turned the theme into a pink pig party of course.
Sage and Nicole made pink yarn poms for the mantle.

And tissue paper poms. Sidenote: Those pink sticks are NOT bunny ears. I went and got cotton candy and who knew, but it melts throughout the evening so by the time it was time to eat they were shriveled up sticks of flesh colored...well, sticks. So sad.


The CUTEST pink cupcakes made by Kier.

Decorations


I made 'Pigs in a Blanket'


The oldest and the youngest.

We are some crazy partyers. Give us a rocking chair and some nice weather and we'll rock till the sun goes down.

A pig or Fin? You determine.


Pooping or Playing? You determine.


Fin thinking he's big stuff hanging with the Aunts.


Besties reunited. Anna and Cait are joined at the hip.


I brought out my moms mixing bowls and measuring cups and dumped some water in them. Viola! Entertainment for hours.

I'm so psyched that Caits home. She did AMAZING work with the orphans in Honduras and I'm so proud of her but I missed her so much. I described it to my friend that even if Cait and I weren't sisters, I would still want her to be one of my best friends. Love her and am so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment