Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Bunny has a lot of Easter photos...

Easter Recap:
Amazing Saturday Church service
Two Sunday Family get togethers
Ate my weight
Cole had a hissy fit during the hunt thinking people were trying to take his eggs
Fin found the $1 egg. His life is complete.
Ended the day exhausted, well fed, strangely craving more candy

Easter morning

Cute kid. Strange face.

Fin pre-gaming for the Keegan Easter Egg Hunt by reading comics on my parents bed.

They got the signal that the eggs were ready.



Sweet moment with Pops.

We're in love

Love.

Nanny and Pops with the boys. SO grateful they are a part of their daily lives.

Anna got the $10 egg. Dad wouldn't let me participate. Something about cheating one year. Whatevs...the gas tank ain't gonna fill itself.

Fin with his $1 prize.



Blonde haired, blue eyed boy, where did you come from?

Great pic.

A display of Cole's fury in the egg hunt. He was SO mad when it was suggested to put his eggs in his basket.

Fin searched for eggs like it was his job.

Go figure, Cole was more then happy to share with some random dogs.

"Nanny how dare you try to get me to give up my eggs. What's your motive?"


Beautiful spring day celebrating Christ has Risen! One of my favorite days of the year. As soon as I get Stephenson family pics from my sister in law I'll post those too. And if you're not family, this amount of pictures was probably obnoxious to you, but that's ok :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment