Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photo Dump

Shoot, can't believe it's been a week since I blogged. We had a busy week of friends, beautiful weather, snotty running noses, early mornings, spending time with family on spring break, and buzzed hair cuts. The easiest way to catch up is through photos.
Cole's had some high highs and some low lows this week. He's had times of cute as a button charming personality and times of sitting wailing on the floor for no reason. It has been challenging to say the least but if I wear him in the Ergo he seems very calm and content. And also immediately conks out on my back which is LOVE. He just snores away into my back while I rake leaves, or grocery shop, or kick a ball with Fin.


Our anniversary date. We saw a movie and ate at Annie's. It was blissful. Shout out to Sage for babysitting.

This is how we have to pose to make accomodations...

Because if we didn't we'd look like this. Our height difference is RIDIC.

We fed ducks on our Annie day. Which mainly involved the kids naively feeding spiteful Canadian Geese that kept charging at us while I frantically kicked them away.

Aunt Kier joined us since she was on spring break and kept Cole from jumping overboard. Always appreciated.


The boys and I threw an Easter party for the neighbor kids. It was fun and hilarious and coffee beans may have been consumed by a two year old by accident. I'll do a separate post on that but can you STAND the boys in their Easter outfits? I died at least 11 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment