Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Funny Finisms

Latest words of hilarity from my three year old...

1) On the way to Fin's first swim lesson this week he wanted to call Pat at work. He didn't answer so Fin left a message saying, "Hey dad, it's your buddy Fin. I just wanted to let you know I"m on my way to swim lessons and I"m SO excited".   
 It's your buddy Fin...are you kidding me with that cuteness???

2) Today I made french toast for Fin, Cole and Annie for lunch. As fast as I could make it, they were inhaling it. Literally I went through a whole loaf of bread, it was ridic. I told the kids, "I can't believe how much ya'll are eating, I've never seen you eat this much!". Fin immediately exclaimed, "I know mom, this is a nightmare!".
I.Just.Died.

3) Tonight Fin was sitting up on the table while Pat and I were eating dinner. He knows he's not allowed to sit up there so Pat told him to get down. Fin slid off ever so slowly and then asked Pat soberly, "Can I just put one butt cheek on the table?".
He will be a lawyer. And I will never have to pay another traffic ticket again. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment