Friday, June 15, 2012

My Happy List

My sister Nicole sometimes makes a happy list and I was inspired by her in my honeymoon of summertime. Here are some things that make me happy:
1) The Farmers Market
The boys and I have been going weekly to the Raleigh Farmers Market to stock up on fresh fruit, veggies, flowers and bread. I looooooove it. The boys and I gorge ourselves on free samples of peaches and blueberries while we peruse and point out every sparrow that's mooching off of the crumbs on the ground. This week I met up with Sarah and Kier and we all split a lemonade cookie. Please note Cole chillin in his stroller.
Blue eyed baby boy
Every week Fin wears his superman cape to the Farmers Market so now all the farmers ooo and ahhh over him. He truly believes he can run supernaturally fast when wearing it. Old ladies and strollers, step aside.

Cole flirting with birdies
Fin getting a little boost into his tree climbing venture.


2) My boys always make me happy. Duh.

3) Sweet baby Noah
He's seriously the sweetest. And boyfriend's leaving me for two weeks to go to the beach. I expect him to bring me back saltwater taffy for putting me through all that heart ache. At least absence makes the heart grow fonder.


4) My re-done fireplace. It's not super clear in the picture but our fireplace had dark green granite which went with nothing and looked very...eighties to me. I've always hated it. Sarah kindly surrpised me by buying the supplies to transform it from this...


To this....

I LOOOVE that it's all white now. It freshens up the room and no longer clashes with anything.
I also love the summery print I got off of Etsy for the mantle. So cheerful.
These are just some of my happy things but I like to pause now and then and be grateful for the littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment