Saturday, November 12, 2011

Boys will be boys

The boys out and about this week...
I introduced them to riding in a wagon down the driveway at break neck speed. I went down with Fin first and as I was steering, he was screaming in my ear, "DON'T GO INTO THE ROAD!". I have him well trained.
Sidenote: This was my wagon growing up. Memories...

One day while we all waited for Daddy to get home, Fin asked how soldiers march when they're guarding doors. I showed him how they walked stiff legged and chanted "hup two three four" and he paced back and forth in front of the door that way until Pat got home. Cole tried his best to stand in the way.

We watched our buddy Zeke one day and he and Cole played the passive aggressive game "smile-like-we're-friends-but-seriously-get-out-of-my-chair". They bonded :o)

Pat was putting wood glue on one of our chairs this morning and banging it with a hammer. Not one minute later, Cole and Fin had gotten their plastic hammers and were banging away with him. As a female, I found this hysterical. It's like the man version of when women always go to the bathroom together.
Seriously, why are boys so fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment