Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Man's best friend

How Pat naps best

Sure beats having a dog!

Pats officially home for the next four days and I could not be more thrilled. To be honest, Mama's still a little burned out from the plague of last week and could use an extra pair of hands around to do frivilous things like go to the bathroom by myself or fold laundry without the boys going about the house throwing socks like confetti.
Doesn't hurt that the hubs is pretty darn handsome too.

Today Pat and Fin were sitting on the couch cuddling together and Pat was talking to him about how much he loved him and how proud he was of him. He was telling him about when he talks about Fin at work, how proud he gets of him. It was so sweet (and reason 109908 of why he's the best dad ever). Fin then sweetly replied, "And dad, when I'm at work, I tell everyone about you and what a good wrestler you are". Melt.my.heart.

Well this post is all kinds of random. This afternoon I pre-gamed for Thanksgiving by having my nieces over to paint and decorate placemats with Fin. Safe to say my 7 year old niece has more artistic talent then I ever could.
Can't wait for tomorrow. For the food, fellowship, sweet potato casserole, family time, pies, and "I'm thankful for...". And then I can collapse at the end of the day in a food coma watching "Charlie Browns Christmas". Pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment