Monday, November 28, 2011

The pleasure is all mine...

This morning the boys were playing in Fin's room and Fin was trying to build something using a dump truck, a dinosaur pincher toy and some pieces from the nativity scene. Obviously very intricate work. Cole kept grabbing pieces and chucking them and I could see that Fin was getting frustrated so I brought Cole to the living room without saying anything to play with him there. A few minutes later Fin came out and so sweetly said, "thank you for entertaining Cole for me so I could play with my toys alone". Isn't that so sweet?
    Fin is so patient with Cole grabbing his things all the time and I don't take that for granted as I know this causes many a meltdown among siblings. Not going to lie though, today I did feel a little bit like a babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment