Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the Lucky one

One of my favorite songs is Alison Krauss' 'The lucky one'. I don't believe in luck but sometimes I do feel like, why am I so.blessed? It's not like life is perfect. My husband and I squabble over who empties the dishwasher more. I'm short with Fin because he has not.stopped.talking in the last 3 hours. Cole is high maintenance lately and wants to be on my hip, pulling straws out of my drinks or putting his fingers in my food. These are all part of our daily life.
But my goodness then we have a PERFECT day at the park and it's like how is this my life?

Cole of course likes to climb up the slide instead of down. He's a trendsetter.

Fin was daring on his balance beam.

Fin was excavating in the sandbox with the digger thing. He found this rock while digging. He brought it to me and said, "I found this wittle rock in the sand. Is that weird?"

Favorite.Picture.Ever.



Baby Cole. Baseball field. Endlessly Entertained.

Lovey.
I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment