Monday, October 31, 2011

Treats in the Rain

The theme of this year's Halloween was: dedication. Don't want to eat your dinner b/c you're three and would rather just eat candy? Push through it. Are you a one year who does NOT want to be a giraffe but you look too cute to not be a giraffe? Suck it up. Pouring rain standing in the way of you and a bucket full of delicious candy? Strap on your rain boots and go.


Fin was SO excited that Uncle-Will-the-robot- came trick or treating with us.

Fin wanted to be a shark-robot. You can never have too many of those.
The boys before we headed out.


Cole didn't know how to feel about Halloween until he learned lollipops were involved. Then he was a fan for life.

Cutest little spider man came trick or treating with us.

Annie the pirate. Warning: She takes her job seriously. Don't steal her loot.

Gotta end the night with a wrestling match with Daddy.

My favorite quote from Fin of today was: "Since I'm a shark, maybe my name could be Fin, b/c I have a Fin. Is that funny?". Good call bud, except your name kinda is Fin already.
Shout out to my sister Anna for an AWESOME rock, paper, scissors costume. You're my hero. And I hope you won the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment