Sunday, October 2, 2011

Well, at least the day was pretty...

Pat and I got to go to a Wolfpack game yesterday. And tailgate. By ourselves. I was SO excited. Sage babysat for us for the whole afternoon and we lived it up together!
Of course we started out tailgating with Bojangles. Sidenote: Walking through a row of crazy drunk college students on the way into the stadium made me feel very old...and sad for them. Also sidenote: Leggings are not pants girls.
It was such a cool fall day and I love everything about football games...except I'm not too fascinated by the sport itself. Meh.



Yes that is a BUCKET of cotton candy I'm eating. Yes, it's only 100 calories (hello new idea for 100 calorie packs!). Yes I ate it while sitting with Pat's business collegues. Luckily they were super nice and when I saw one of them look at me eating it and laugh, I just shrugged and told him I didn't get out much. I did offer to share though!

Our attempt at a picture together. Between Pat's goofiness and my blue mouth from eating cotton candy, I think we well represented our ages here :o)

How we felt about the score.

Pat and his customer

Not gonna lie, after the first quarter I was getting a little antsy for my boys. I'm just never away from them. I worried about how this guy was doing b/c he had never been away from me for that long but pretty much by the time we got home he had adopted Aunt Sarah as his new mommy. She can do a mean cupid shuffle with him :o)
We had such a fun day and enjoyed everything but the score. It always feels so good to get out a little bit because it makes me appreciate going home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment