Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Very Merry Unbirthday to you...

Today was a day where it was nobody's but everybody's birthday in the Stephenson family. We got together and celebrated three birthdays in one- Denise, Dennis and Kerry. We had everyone over to our house, ate chili, inhaled helium, and had a mini dance party. Typical family get together.



Kerry, you look SO young in the pic. Denise, that pose is so flattering I might try it myself next pic :o)

Of course Grandma brought a fake bloody arm over. Cole had a weird fascination with it. It was a little too life like for me.

Sibs minus one

Our attempt at a grandkids pic. Cole wasn't having it. I still like the picture though.

Check out Fin's over the shoulder pose.

Sibs

The core group. Love this pic. Even the shortest person in this pic has a good 8 inches on me.

Vote for Erin

Me and Grumpy McTeethingson. He would not let me put him down the whole night. This too shall pass or this mama might need a happy place.
I'm so blessed to have the inlaws that I have. So family oriented and my mother in law brings everyone presents when she comes! Besides mopping the floor twice in one day, I'd host again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment