Monday, October 3, 2011

Brother Lovin'

The bigger Cole gets (sob!) the more I have had the joy of seeing the boys brother bond grow and grow. They LOVE each other. When Cole wakes up in the morning and I bring him out, Fin will immediately get all up in his face and say, "Hi there little brother you just have the cutest little nosey don't you?" and honk his nose or something like that. He's lately been saying to me, "Mama that little brother that came out of your belly is SO cute". Melt.my.heart. Cole looks at Fin like he hung the moon and loves to bellow in his face and take his toy at any given moment. We are working on sharing :o)

Can you blame Cole for wanting to be like Fin though? The kid is pretty stinkin' cool.

I'm loving dressing them semi-alike. This wolfpack outfits courtesy of Denise of course!

They LOVE tubby time together. Cole can legitimately blow bubbles better then Fin which is just weird to me.
These loves are my cuddly buddies. People will tell me all the time "Oh I bet next the next child you have you're dying for a girl", but really, I'd take a dozen of these boys anyday. Hopefully I'll be singing the same tune when they're stinky teenagers.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and too funny!! Tucker's the same way, he can blow much better bubbles ;-) But, the brotherly love is what I live for...

    ReplyDelete