Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall into Fall

The title of this post is a gem of a quote I remember from the bulletin board in elementary school. St. Timothy's anyone?
I'm loving this beautiful weather and have been dying to get pumpkins since, like, August. We trekked out to the Farmers Market today with friends that share our love of their breakfast food as well as their pumpkins :o)
How cute are they?

I feel like this is SUCH a boy face they are giving me. Like "mom I'm too cool for this". Sidenote: About a nano second after this picture was taken, Fin knocked the giant pumpkin he was sitting on and it started ROLLING AWAY. I about died as I tried to roll it back to it's original position while telling Fin we cannot afford a $50 pumpkin! The owner came over and inspected the stem for damages while I sweated it out!

Love that he's the same size as the pumpkin. He adored the pumpkins and found a new hobby of hurling baby pumpkins every which way while I frantically chased after them. This is how I burn calories in my day people.

Hoping in this picture my cute kids cancel out my flat flat hair.

When we got home, Fin arranged the pumpkins and then insisted on a photo shoot.Who am I to argue?
Love my little pumpkins. Such a fun morning that resulted in long naps. Win-Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment