Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun at the Fair

Today Pat and I took Fin to the fair on a date. Anna was sweet enough to hang with Cole and we were able to give Fin some one on one attention...and avoid pushing a stroller through the crowds. We weren't planning on doing any rides but Fin's face lit up when he saw them all so we let him do a couple of kiddie rides.

This car ride was SO boring and I'm pretty sure the carnie fell asleep at the switchboard because a) he looked unconscious and b) we rode in a circle for like 15 minutes. Even Fin was chanting, "stop the ride".

The food eating commences. Today I cheated on my mistress Nutelle with a deep fried snickers bar. Being wrong never felt so right. I'm becoming quite the food polygamist.

Silly boys.

I always look forward to seeing the biggest pumpkin. This picture does not do it justice. I wanted to hug it so bad.

Tiny litle newborn piggies. Cait, I'm one step closer to getting a tea cup pig as a pet.

Fin loved the petting zoo. He kept feeding the goats carrots and I was pretty impressed at his bravery.


Pat was pretty brave too :o)

We ended the fair with cotton candy on the ferris wheel. The perfect end.

Our attempt at a family pic. Our heights are not very compatible...sorry Pat.
If I could, I would hug today. I loved it that much. But I'm not gonna lie, the boys and I were DRAGGING when we had to go to work at the Y this evening. Def regretted picking up that extra shift. I should have taken into account the food coma I would be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment