Monday, October 17, 2011

Finisms Dos

Three has been SUCH a fun age for us so far. The things that come out of this kids mouth amaze us daily...and crack us up. Just for my mama heart to remember...
- Last night we were at Old Navy to get shoes for Cole. I picked out a couple of different ones to try on him and I showed them to Fin first. Fin's face lit up and he yelled, "I can't handle this Mom, they are so cute!". I died laughing. Then I put a little pair of moccasins on Cole and said, "Fin look!". Fin's response..."I can't even speak mom!". Seriously who is this kid? He is such an old soul and I can't get enough of him. Will definitely be taking him shopping from now on.
-I was prepping him for going to the doctor tomorrow for a check up and how he would probably be getting some shots. I told him that it might feel like a little pinch but that it wouldn't be bad because doctor's don't hurt people. Fin sat there for a little bit absorbing that and then asked me so seriously, "So the doctor's aren't going to throw baseballs at me?". I guess he was trying to think of something that would hurt him and that's what he came up with. It was really hard for me to reassure him with a straight face that no doctors would be throwing baseballs at him.
-Fin was sitting next to me on the couch when I smelled...a smell.
 "Fin did you toot?" I asked him.
"No mom, I just smell beautiful things", was his reply.

Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment