Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chill Night

Tonight was such a relaxing fun night as a family. One that's insignificant but oh, so significant because it was so...joy filled.
Pat and I got to go out and play tennis and grab a bite to eat while Aunt Kier watched the boys and bathed them. Pat beat me 2-1 games but anytime I can take a game off of him I'm pretty psyched. And I only threw my racket twice. I wish I was kidding :o) But I never threw it at him so that counts for something! Tennis makes me so happy and competitive at the same time.
Afterwards we ate at a local pub.

When we got back, the boys were soo happy to see us which my heart loves. Fin started playing a Mickey Mouse preschool game on the ipad. As soon as Cole heard Mickey's voice he ran up and started kissing the screen. It was so cute. Finley was dying laughing and the whole interaction was so adorable.
Can you handle the cutest of this face??
Before bed, we walked down in jammies to Jamie and Davids to borrow 'Peter Pan' AND 'Little Mermaid', neither of which the boys have seen. Yes the Disney Vault exists and yes I believe it is secretly existing at their house. They have every Disney movie and I'm SOO excited to watch 'The Little Mermaid' tomorrow.
So pumped tomorrows a holiday and we get an extra day with Pat...and I get to sleep in till 7:30 in the morning while Pat gets up with the boys. Doesn't take much to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment