Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cookie Fever

Sweet day of pool, Farmers Market and family dinner. Sidenote: WHY is baby Coles' neck so intoxicating when he has sunscreen on. Sidenote 2: Baby Noah has froggy swim trunks with a matching hoodie froggy shirt. PLEASE people. I can only take so much cuteness.
While Fin and Pat where out getting their "snacks" for the week from the grocery store I surprised them with homemade cookies.

While I was making them I offered Cole a spoonful of cookie dough. He shook his head vehemently and ran off. I mean, that's just foolish. So I chased him down and shoved the cookie dough in his mouth and his whole world changed. He swallowed and immediately looked at me with those baby blues and said, "MORE?" so sweetly. Yes my son, that is what heaven would taste like.

Cookie face

No comments:

Post a Comment