Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh Cole

Cole is hilarious. He is a messy, bipolar, flirty clown of a toddler and chasing him all day is both exhausting and hilarious. I love him more everyday and he cracks me, Pat and Fin up on a daily basis.
Cole is really into cars lately and will play with them by the hour. Or throw them in between the porch rails. Whichever strikes his fancy.

Cole looooves the dogs next door. And his blankie. He can be found like this whenever he's outside. Slightly creepy but definetely cute stalker.

I kid you not, the child wore this bucket on his head running around for about twenty minutes today. He kept beaming, "Hat, Hat". He couldn't see a darn thing but didn't keep him from trying to run away down the sidewalk or scootering. He's so multi-talented.


Dinner time is always followed by bath time. I'm sure you can guess why.


I figured since his hair (and entire body) was already caked in spaghetti, I might as well add icecream sandwhich into the mix. He didn't disagree.

Love this boy...cuddles and tantrums included.

No comments:

Post a Comment