Monday, June 13, 2011

Lake day

Today Pat's company had a lake day and we got to take Fin for some sweet one on one time. My mom watched Cole (love her) and we took Fin out on the boats. He.loved.it. He was so happy and so excited the whole time and it was really neat for me to be able to love on him for a little bit with undivided attention. That being said I did think about Cole the whole time and called to check on him twice in 3 hours :o) I love that Coley Bear. A rare pic of the two of us. He's not mad, just cold :o) They loved swimming in the lake. I did it for them but did not love it b/c I hate being in water where I can't see around me. I have never seen Anaconda or Jaws but I did see the previews and that was enough for this girl. If ANYTHING had bumped me in that water I would shot out of there like a rocket.
Homeboy has NO body fat to him and gets cold so easily. If only we all had that problem.
We rode on a boat with another 2 year old boy. The boys loved playing together and looked so big sitting by themselves while the boat was moving.
We had an awesome time. I love boat rides and it was extra special seeing the joy through Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment